(Last updated @September 15, 2022)
Hey there! It's your pal Bberg.
And I know: sometimes it seems like I'm all over the place. Such is the life of a multi-passionate creative! 💁🏻♀️
So here's the solution to that, my /Now page!
Inspired by Derik Sivers, it's a rundown of everything going on in my life, you know...now.
Here's what's up:
What I’m Working On
Work Brighter, a digital media company that offers tools and community to neurodivergent, mentally ill, disabled, and chronically ill people better balance work and rest so they burn out less
- Celebrating over 350 editions of the Work Brighter Weekly newsletter 😮
- Gearing up to relaunch the Work Brighter Clubhouse, our membership community, and creating digital tools to help prevent burnout for the Work Brighter Shop
- Gearing up to launch a sponsorship program (let me know if you’re interested in sponsoring us)
- Looking for guest feature opportunities on blogs, podcasts, etc. to share the problems with Hustle Culture and why it's time to stop just working smarter and start working brighter
My content marketing consulting company to help brands with mature content marketing programs refresh & repurpose their old content
- Consulting for companies with piles of content in their archives they know they're not making the most of
- Writing marketing content for companies like CoSchedule and monday.com
- Developing trainings, templates & tools for other marketers and writers to remix content more strategically
- Writing emails and blog posts with content on content (badum bum chhh) about twice a month
Hobbies & special interests
- Aiming to read 150 books in 2024 (see my progress on Goodreads)
- Exploring the world of writing romance novels after a decade of voraciously reading them
- Developing my green thumb with my ever-growing houseplant collection
- Trying to make our apartment as disability- and autism-friendly as possible