Hey there! It's your pal Bberg.
And I know: sometimes it seems like I'm all over the place. Such is the life of a multi-passionate creative! 💁🏻♀️
So here's the solution to that, my /Now page!
Inspired by Derik Sivers, it's a rundown of everything going on in my life, you know...now.
Here's what's up:
What I’m Working On
- Celebrating over 350 editions of the Work Brighter Weekly newsletter 😮
- Gearing up to relaunch the Work Brighter Clubhouse, our membership community, and creating digital tools to help prevent burnout for the Work Brighter Shop
- Gearing up to launch a sponsorship program (let me know if you’re interested in sponsoring us)
- Looking for guest feature opportunities on blogs, podcasts, etc. to share the problems with Hustle Culture and why it's time to stop just working smarter and start working brighter
- Consulting for companies with piles of content in their archives they know they're not making the most of
- Writing marketing content for companies like CoSchedule and monday.com
- Developing trainings, templates & tools for other marketers and writers to remix content more strategically
- Writing emails and blog posts with content on content (badum bum chhh) about twice a month
- Aiming to read 150 books in 2024 (see my progress on Goodreads)
- Exploring the world of writing romance novels after a decade of voraciously reading them
- Developing my green thumb with my ever-growing houseplant collection
- Trying to make our apartment as disability- and autism-friendly as possible